Building Rental Forms
Transportation Forms
Parent Forms by School
Parent Links
Registration & Change of Information

Sworn Statement of Residence
Use this form if you are living with someone in the Firelands district.
Change of Information Form
Please update contact information on this form.
Please bring the following documentation to the Firelands Board of Education, in addition to the above filled out downloadable forms, when registering your child for enrollment:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • 2 current forms for proof of residency such as utility bills, mortgage statement, purchase agreement, bank statement, etc.
  • Current Court documents
  • Current Report Card
  • Current IEP, if applicable
Firelands Local Schools
© Copyright. 2017. All Rights Reserved.

School CMS Created by eSchoolView
Quick-Edit Login